Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"
Author Message
 Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"

A while ago I had a utility (from the Internet) which converted ASM commands
in a Pascal source file to Inline(..) statements - I use Turbo Pascal 5.5
which doesn't support ASM. I seem to have lost this utility and can't
remember its name or where I got it from, and a web search doesn't help -
can anyone help me out with this one?

Thanks,
Iain

--
Iain Jones
The OAC - Liverpool's Hillwalking Club

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:01:13 GMT
 Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"

Quote:

> A while ago I had a utility (from the Internet) which converted ASM
commands
> in a Pascal source file to Inline(..) statements - I use Turbo
Pascal 5.5
> which doesn't support ASM. I seem to have lost this utility and
can't
> remember its name or where I got it from, and a web search doesn't
help -
> can anyone help me out with this one?

Yes Iain, what your probably after is the Inline Assembler 2.19. The
filename is inlin219.zip & you can find it at garbo web site & I think
simtel is another site which has it.

Good Luck,
Ross.

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:00:37 GMT
 Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"

Quote:

> Yes Iain, what your probably after is the Inline Assembler 2.19. The
> filename is inlin219.zip & you can find it at garbo web site & I think

 36139 Apr 26 1988 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/inlin219.zip
 inlin219.zip Inline assembler for Turbo Pascal, w/source, D.Baldwin

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:06:37 GMT
 Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"

Quote:

>> Yes Iain, what your probably after is the Inline Assembler 2.19. The
>> filename is inlin219.zip & you can find it at garbo web site & I think

>  36139 Apr 26 1988 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/inlin219.zip
>  inlin219.zip Inline assembler for Turbo Pascal, w/source, D.Baldwin

>    All the best, Timo

It doesn't seem to be the one I had originally but it does the job :-) .
Thanks for the help.

--
Iain Jones
The OAC - Liverpool's Hillwalking Club
www.luoac.co.uk

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:38:03 GMT

1. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

2. ""256 Color Mouse""

3. Convert "PChar" to "String"

4. What are "Denormals" and "Nans"

5. "delete from" followed by "insert into" = AV

6. "Replace Connection", "Unable to connect to: PARADOX".

7. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"

8. A problem in creating equal sized "packets" from a set of "packages".

9. How to make a "xxx.EXE" from the "xxx.PAS"???

10. "blob" and "DBT" file errors

11. ComboBox that shows "Name" and returns "Value"?

12. "Backup/restore" and "save" procedures for delphi/paradox