Print # in VB = ? in Delphi
Author Message
 Print # in VB = ? in Delphi

Hello...I am trying to convert a proggie I made in VB to delphi. The
Program creates a document depending on the choices the user makes..it
is a rather simple progrma filled with case statements and Open and
Print # statements...BUT, how do I write to a file in Delphi? It's not
the memo.lines function..I'm trying to do this in delphi
(The following is mock-up VB)
print #2, "blablabla"
if foo then
print #2, "bla"
else
print #2, "bar"
end if

How can I simple do the above in Delphi? I searched my books and the
Help files and couldn't find anything having to do with file writing
except INI procedures and the Memo.lines procedure...it's probably so
obvious..I missed it...TIA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Print # in VB = ? in Delphi

2. NEW! VB-Delphi, C++Delphi References

3. Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

4. vb v. delphi

5. pb or delphi or vb???

6. importing VB into Delphi

7. Delphi or VB or ???

8. VB ADO component in Delphi ?

9. Question about Delphi, C++ Builder, and VB

10. Delphi/VB

11. VB bound cltrs VS Delphi bound

12. ACCESS + DELPHI or VB ??