Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal
Author Message
 Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal

Is there any way to print output from Win 1.5 (Pascal).  In Pascal 3.0 I used
the Writeln(lst,' example');

Is there any command, function to produce a printout?

thanks for any help

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal

Quote:

> Is there any way to print output from Win 1.5 (pascal).  In Pascal 3.0 I used
> the Writeln(lst,' example');

> Is there any command, function to produce a printout?

> thanks for any help

var  PRINTER:text;
begin
  assign(PRINTER,'lpt1');
  rewrite(PRINTER);
  writeln(printer,'This should print on my printer');
  close(printer);
end;

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Win 1.5 Pascal - Displaying Lines in/on Screens/Window

2. Win 1.5 pascal - Executing a program

3. Turbo Pascal for Win 1.5 question

4. WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

5. WIN 1.5 PASCAL - LineTo function

6. Function RGB - Pascal Win 1.5

7. Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

8. Ebay: Turbo Pascal 1.5 WIN

9. Looking for SORT PROGRAM - Pascal WIN 1.5

10. FS: Turbo Pascal 1.5 Win

11. Win 1.5 Pascal - Error 113

12. Converting Turbo Pascal 3.0 Toolbox Sort Program to WIN 1.5