turbo pascal 7.0 command line params
Author Message
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2

thanx

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:00:23 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Quote:

>hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2

Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

--
john R. Latala

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:13:31 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Quote:

>> hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2

> Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

PointedEars

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:00:49 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Quote:

>>> hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2

>> Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

>And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
involved.

Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

 Web <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/news-use.htm> :  about usage of News.

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 04:08:04 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Quote:

> >And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
> involved.

> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

John,

you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

Not really a phenomenon.

Kind Regards,
Georg

--
Georg O.F. Richter
alias Hourdi

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:51:44 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

at Mon, 26 May 2003 00:51:44 :-

Quote:

>> >And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>> involved.

>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.
>you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability, without
indicating its limits.  That needed correction.

to me; but when writing into Big-8 or UK groups, please first see below.

 Web <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/news-use.htm> :  about usage of News.

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:25:27 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

[snipped attribution novels]

Quote:
> Georg Richter posted:

>>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>>>  each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>>> involved.

>>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

>> you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

> No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability,

Watch the attribution lines (seems difficult with four of your own, filled
with hyperfluid information -- maybe you start thinking about shortening it
a bit). Not Georg made the above statement, but I did.

But that's not here to discuss, so f'up2 poster.

PointedEars

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:53:55 GMT
 turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

[snipped attribution novels, repaired quoting]

Quote:
> Georg Richter posted:

>>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>>> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>>> involved.

>>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

>> you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

> No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability,

Watch the attribution lines (seems difficult with three of your own, filled
with hyperfluid information -- maybe you start thinking about shortening it
a bit?) Not Georg made the above statement, but I did.

But that's not here to discuss, so f'up2 poster.

PointedEars

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:01:16 GMT

1. Command Line Params (Is it Possible????)

2. reading command line params

3. The EXEC command in Turbo Pascal 7.0....

4. What is the purposes of port command in turbo pascal 7.0

5. Starting Turbo from command line under Windows

6. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

8. Pascal command line syntax

9. pascal command line

10. Help with command-line args in GNU Pascal

11. Command line arguments in PASCAL?

12. How to: command line args for pascal on Sun