Math Interpreter?
Author Message
 Math Interpreter?

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where to find some sort of interpreter for
 mathematical expressions for TurboPascal, or a tutorial on how to write
 something like this. What I'd like is something where if the user types
 something like:
3*sin(x^2), the interpreter can recognize this and use it as a function. Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Math Interpreter?

Quote:
>I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where to find some sort of interpreter for
> mathematical expressions for TurboPascal, or a tutorial on how to write
> something like this. What I'd like is something where if the user types
> something like:
>3*sin(x^2), the interpreter can recognize this and use it as a function. Thanks.

You can find this in unit EvlLib, which is part of my JRFPAS04.ZIP
(648 kb) Pascal routine library. Pascal source included.
Download it from http://www.xs4all.nl/~ferguson/progtool.html
Also available at ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbspec/

Bob Ferguson.

J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

web: www.xs4all.nl/~ferguson
Freeware for DOS and Windows

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Command Interpreter

2. Coding a script interpreter in pascal

3. Pascal Interpreter in Pascal

4. script interpreter

5. Pascal Interpreter

6. compilers/interpreters

7. Free DOS command interpreter & utilities in Pascal

8. Searching for (simple) BASIC interpreter in BP70

9. Writing a script language interpreter...

10. Script interpreter

11. BASIC interpreter in Pascal?

12. Equation Interpreter