run time 200 errors
Author Message
 run time 200 errors

I have a problem when I use CRT. I recieve a run time error. Can anyone
supply a solution.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 run time 200 errors

Quote:
>I have a problem when I use CRT. I recieve a run time error. Can anyone
>supply a solution.

*Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                        http://homepages.force9.net/Pascal/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                        See #124

--
Pedt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 run time 200 errors

Quote:
> I have a problem when I use CRT. I recieve a run time error. Can
anyone
> supply a solution.

Hi Blair,
this is a FAQ
This error is caused by the CRT unit when running Pascal on machines
with fast processors.
Patches can be found on
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp_pato.html

see posting:
*clpb mini-FAQ V1.35 - Essential reading for new subscribers*
from Pedt Scragg
posted on 10/01/00

Copies available from
http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Hope to have helped,
Marcel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 run time 200 errors

Quote:
> I have a problem when I use CRT. I recieve a run time error. Can
> anyone supply a solution.

About a zillion people can, all of us who read the FAQ, posted in this
group every Sunday.

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 run time 200 errors
Hi!

It is the well-known question that is asked every week. It is a bug in the
crt-unit. There are patches and links to patches on
http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm , "Miscellaneous".

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]
[ PROGRAMMING-DO-IT-YOURSELF: http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm ]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Run time error 200...all the time

2. Run-time error 200

3. Run time Error 200

4. CRT Run Time Error 200

5. Division by Zero, Run-time Error 200, CRT delay() function bug

6. HELP! Run time error 200

7. TPAS7.0 Run Time Error 200

8. Run Time Error 200

9. run-time error 200 ??

10. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

11. >200 MHZ, 200 error continued ...

12. Error 100 : Disk read error (Run-Time)