Print bitmap in printfile
Author Message
 Print bitmap in printfile

Hi

I'm looking for some code to print a bitmap logo and a bitmap
signature in a program that produces PCL5 code for a laserjet printer.

Currently I have a program in Borland Pascal 7 (DOS) that creates a
print-file in PCL5 which can be sent to a HP LaserJet printer.

In this printfile I want to include a BMP-file (bitmap) with a logo in
the right top corner of the letter and a bitmap signature at the end
of the file.

How can I do this? It has to be BP7 (DOS), delphi is not an option.

Any tips will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Cor.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

2. Printing bitmap?

3. Printing a (coloured) Bitmap

4. Printing a bitmap file from Pascal 7.0 (dos)

5. Printing a bitmap type BLOB

6. How To Append A Bitmap In Bitmap Blob File Under Paradox Database

7. How to print to Novell print queue?

8. Reportsmith printing problem with Windows Printing System laser

9. printing to the novell print queue

10. Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

11. Wrong method for printing tables... Dbgrid print

12. Bitmap Animation Component Needed