Desperately Need Code
Author Message
 Desperately Need Code

Many Thanks to all who have look into , i mean it. she is beginning to
solve the problems just as i am looking for help. it's just that without
breaking the ice,writing her first Pascal program, it seem like a
gigantic task and there are other three programs to write. i did this
out of
     desperation as the assignment deadline was brought forward by one
full month and we both have full time "undesirable" working
     commitments, er conditions. Anyway to know that someone have
replied, glad to know it. Thnnks, maybe next time i will pose my own
problems, as i am also
     taking up pascal programming now to help her and i am beginning to
see lights at the end of the tunnel.:P

Do You all know something? she actually do not want me to help, as i am
having exams at this period. we are both doing part-time studies at
night and work by day. Stressful, right? Hee! Hee! :(

Lastly, wishes all a happy coming Christmas seasons :)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Desperately needed code

2. Desperately seeking code to view GIF/PCX files.

3. AsDate/AsDateTime help needed _desperately_

4. Desperately need help

5. DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

6. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

7. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

8. Help: TProtect files needed desperately

9. DESPERATELY NEED HELP WITH SECONDARY INDEXES AND CHILD DATABASES

10. DESPERATELY NEED HELP on TQuery

11. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

12. Desperately seeking database