I need to compile a 16 bit dll
Author Message
 I need to compile a 16 bit dll

I need to compile a protected 16 bit Dll but all I have is TP7. Can anybody
tell me where to find a compatible compiler in the web. Or could get me a
copy of BP7 (I will be willing to pay if necessary). Or would help me
compile it.

Please eliminate the _ before bridge when replying

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Gurus needed: Delphi (16 bit) DLL that loads DLL query

2. Using a 32 bit DLL in a 16 bit BPW application

3. Using 32 bit DLL in 16 bit BPW application

4. Calling 16 bit Dll from 32 bit program

5. thunking (calling 16 bit dll's from 32 bit app)

6. 16 bit DLL calling form Delphi 3.0

7. How do I do 16-bit DLLs

8. How do I do 16-bit DLLs

9. Guru advice needed:16-bit app crashes Windows.

10. Need help with 16-bit BDE

11. Need SQL Monitor for Delphi 16 Bit

12. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??