Pascal for Windows
Author Message
 Pascal for Windows

I was wondering whether there is a free download online for Pascal that runs
on Windows 98 and not in DOS?

Gemma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
London's Burning CAN'T BE AXED!
Keep London's Burning Alive, sign the petition...
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 26 May 2005 03:05:08 GMT
 Pascal for Windows

Quote:

> I was wondering whether there is a free download online for Pascal that runs
> on Windows 98 and not in DOS?

Free Pascal is a TP compatible 32-bit compiler that supports Windows (minus 3.x) natively:

www.freepascal.org

For a GUI wrapper, see {*filter*}shed.net, choose the one with FPC.

Thu, 26 May 2005 03:46:56 GMT
 Pascal for Windows
With Kazaa I downloaded Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5, which really does
Windows and runs in Windows. But I am still looking for a tutorial, to
understand programming Windows in Pascal. If you have a link for me, I'd be
thankful.

Quote:
> I was wondering whether there is a free download online for Pascal that
runs
> on Windows 98 and not in DOS?

> Gemma

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> London's Burning CAN'T BE AXED!
> Keep London's Burning Alive, sign the petition...
> http://www.petitiononline.com/gem123/

Thu, 26 May 2005 04:47:50 GMT

1. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows

2. Diff- Pascal for Windows vs Pascal for DOS

3. Turbo Pascal for Windows

4. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

6. help on stacks and queues (turbo pascal for windows)

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows v1.5

8. Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

9. Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

10. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

11. www sites for pascal of windows 1.5

12. Diskette 5 unreadable: Turbo Pascal for Windows help file