View coordinates/Window coordinates
Author Message
 View coordinates/Window coordinates

When I used to program in Qbasic there two commands:

VIEW(X1, Y1)-(X2, Y2)

and

WINDOW(X1, Y1)-(X2, Y2)

VIEW set the clipping viewport, and WINDOW set the logical coordinates
of the view port.

What might the best implementation of this be while still keeping
lower level graphics routines free of the window calculatin code?

From Paul
Quantum Business Systems
www.quantumsystems.com.au

PS- Remove NOSPAM from my email address to send me
a private message

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Line procedure (with coordinates given)

2. mouse coordinates

3. mouse coordinates

4. Re : Mouse Coordinates

5. XY Coordinates in TPW 1.5

6. XY Coordinates

7. Geting coordinates of ICON

8. XY coordinates of mouse cursor

9. XY Coordinates of Curosr??

10. Sending coordinates to a Printer - Please HELP!

11. BPW questions: Maximum screen coordinates and multiselection listboxes.

12. Turbo Pascal and an XYZ coordinate system