Time and Date in Graphics mode?
Author Message
 Time and Date in Graphics mode?

Hello Again! :)

    How do I enter the data and time into a program thats running in
graphics mode?
    Also, how do I goto different procedure when I'm currently in a
procedure?

    Thanks for all the help!

 :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Time and Date in Graphics mode?

Quote:

>     How do I enter the data and time into a program thats running in
> graphics mode?

There are date and time procedures in the Dos unit. The mode you're in is
irrelevant until it comes time to display them (if you want to do that), in
which case you display them as you would any other piece of text.

Quote:
>     Also, how do I goto different procedure when I'm currently in a
> procedure?

You can call one procedure from within another one in exactly the same way
that you called the first one. Just use its name and supply it with any
parameters it needs.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Time and Date in Graphics mode?

Quote:

>Hello Again! :)

>    How do I enter the data and time into a program thats running in
>graphics mode?
>    Also, how do I goto different procedure when I'm currently in a
>procedure?

You do not goto anything in Pascal. You crate procedures and functions
that do specific tasks.

If procedure A has some code that you want to execute in procedure B,
you cannot and should not do any jump into that code. Instead you should
isolate that code into a new procedure C and then call it from both A
and B. Of curse the code should so some clearly defined task.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Date/Time from LAN Machine and Setting Date/Time on Client

2. time delay switching from text to graphics mode

3. Date only or Date and Time ?

4. Text mode - graphics mode conflict (Help!)

5. Text mode vs graphics mode conflict (Help!)

6. Date or Time Only with TDateTime

7. date/time question

8. Interbase date time question

9. Date/Time format using D1/Oracle

10. date & time fields

11. Julian date / time formats.

12. Date+Time through ODBC from Interbase