Programmically installing TCP/IP under windows 95/98
Author Message
 Programmically installing TCP/IP under windows 95/98

HI everyone, can someone please tell me how i can programmically install
TCP/IP, and other network components programmicaly in delphi for use on
win95/98 plz?

and also how do u make the install modem wizard thing come up, lets say  u
write a program that will detect if a modem is installed, and if it detects
a  modem but no drivers hwo to u make it so the add/remove program applet
will start at the position where it asks if you want to auto detect to modem
or not,

I think it can be done using a API function, anyone know how or which one?

thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Programmically installing TCP/IP under windows 95/98

Quote:

> HI everyone, can someone please tell me how i can programmically install
> TCP/IP, and other network components programmicaly in delphi for use on
> win95/98 plz?

It would probably be a good idea to ask on a Delphi group, rather than a
Borland Pascal group.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

2. TP6 - Windows 3.x,95,98

3. BP7 + Protected mode apps + Windows 95/98 = slowdown

4. Windows '95/'98 Shutdown

5. Windows 95/98 Version Information

6. compiler for windows 95 or 98

7. Missing PRNFLTR for Turbo Pascal 7.0 on Windows 95/98

8. Windows 95-98 Source Code

9. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

10. User32.dll Error on 95 Not on 98 or NT

11. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

12. Index errors when using NT-server and 95/98 workstations