Very cool pascal program included - acd.zip (1/1)
Author Message
 Very cool pascal program included - acd.zip (1/1)

The program was made to change quickly the current directory or
disk...

Just read the README files....

If you like this program just send me an email and I will notify you
when the newer version is released(freeware)..

begin 644 acd.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Very cool pascal program included - acd.zip (1/1)

Quote:

> The program was made to change quickly the current directory or
> disk...

> Just read the README files....
> [snip!]

And please read the FAQ.  NO BINARIES, PLEASE!  This is a discussion
group, and please keep binaries where they belong -- on web and FTP
sites.  If you want someone to try your program, please post a URL.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 39A7AAC3A Cool computer program

2. cool programming site

3. predis11.zip Pre-disassembler for old Pascal programs

4. List Zip Archives in a Turbo Pascal Program

5. pasu21.zip Listing of Pascal Shareware Programs, Eric Engelmann

6. pasu21.zip Listing of Pascal Shareware Programs, Eric Engelmann

7. lastl113.zip - Last minute Pascal/Delphi program checks

8. including assembler-moduls in bp7-programs

9. Cannot Initialize IDAPI ---when DB unit is not include in program

10. Programs including UNIT CRT don't run

11. including BGI files, with my program

12. Cool pascal page!