printing to printer in turbo pascal 1.5
Author Message
 printing to printer in turbo pascal 1.5

Help!

I've try'd to use the lst command to print to printer as I would do in 7.0
for DOS. No luck using ver 1.5.

If you could help me out I'd surely appreciate it.

Thanks

Dumb Ass

P.S. I look through all my documentation and couldn't figure out.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 printing to printer in turbo pascal 1.5

Try Int 17H, Fun 0.

--
Greetings,
ASS-Ware.

           ,,,
          (o o)
 -----oOO--(_)--OOo-----
|       ASS-Ware        |
|    is watching you    |
 -----------------------

Quote:
> Help!

> I've try'd to use the lst command to print to printer as I would do in
7.0
> for DOS. No luck using ver 1.5.

> If you could help me out I'd surely appreciate it.

> Thanks

> Dumb Ass

> P.S. I look through all my documentation and couldn't figure out.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

2. TPW 1.5 using LPT1 to print with LEXMARK PRINTER

3. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

4. Printer Unit in WinTurbo Pascal 1.5

5. Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal

6. Printing In 1.5 Pascal

7. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

9. Heap Problem in Turbo Pascal 1.5 on Win95

10. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

11. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

12. Turbo Pascal for Win 1.5 question