Object Oriented Programming Tutorials
Author Message
 Object Oriented Programming Tutorials

Hello People,

Can anyone tell me if there are some good tutorial links for OOP as I could
do with the extra help?  I'm a University student, and just want them as
extra notes for myself to learn the subject well, not for any project or
assignment or anything.

Thanks a lot,

David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Object Oriented Programming Tutorials
Hi David,
Because I don't know what you're exactly looking for
I've done a 'little' search on "Object oriented programming"
I found over 100,000 pages:
Among the better are

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/concepts/index.
html

http://www.fau.edu/~t_gill/msgrant/oop/index.htm

http://www.stat.duke.edu/~jane/java/java/objects/index.html

http://java.icmc.sc.usp.br/oop_course/Welcome.html

If you are looking for something specific:
http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~cetus/software.html

Before going object oriented, you should acquire a good
insight in the general concepts of objects.
Ask your teacher.
Hope to have helped :-)
Marcel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Object Oriented Programming Tutorials
I Don't think this is what David is looking for,

OOP is in Dutch ("Nederlands") also known as OGP (Object Georienteerd Programeren) and the links in the message i reply'd to are almost all about JAVA, not
Pascal...

I don't say i found some sites, but maybe you can get a good book.
Some of the REALY thick, heavy books are realy clear about OOP.
That's all i can help you with...
Some dutch books about TP7 / BP7 i have:
 - "De Turbo Pascal 7 Programeergids" by Pascal van der Zee. ISDN:90-6789-405-2
 - "Alles over Borland Pascal 7" by Pascal van der Zee & Hardo Bourguignon. ISDN:90-6789-450-8 (More than 1200 Pages, this is my pascal bible :-) )

Good luck with searching...
Greetz, Tim.

Quote:

> Hi David,
> Because I don't know what you're exactly looking for
> I've done a 'little' search on "Object oriented programming"
> I found over 100,000 pages:
> Among the better are

> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/concepts/index.
> html

> http://www.fau.edu/~t_gill/msgrant/oop/index.htm

> http://www.stat.duke.edu/~jane/java/java/objects/index.html

> http://java.icmc.sc.usp.br/oop_course/Welcome.html

> If you are looking for something specific:
> http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~cetus/software.html

> Before going object oriented, you should acquire a good
> insight in the general concepts of objects.
> Ask your teacher.
> Hope to have helped :-)
> Marcel

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Object Oriented Programming Tutorials
Tim,
I know what OO is, I'm doing similar in Visual Basic (I say
similar).
The sites I have shown, are almost all on Java and I know
that too, but
as I stated in my answer to David, he will first have to
acquire a general insight on objects, their properties,
their methods and their behaviour.
The implementation in Pascal will be up to him, depending
the Pascal he is using.
I will have to figure it out for myself too, but I will do
a lot of reading in the different TP-Links pages and my
manuals, before actually programming a class of my own.
Thanks anyway,
Marcel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Object Oriented Programming Tutorials

2. Desperate help on Object-oriented programming (turbo pascal)

3. object oriented programming and its use

4. Object oriented programming

5. Books about Object Oriented Programming in BP7.

6. OOP - books about object oriented programming in BP7.

7. Object-Oriented Databases for Delphi

8. serialun.zip Turbo Pascal Object Oriented Serial Port Unit

9. The object-oriented tool for EVERY Pascal programmer.

10. Possible Object Oriented Compiler Error.

11. Object Oriented Examples

12. curious: relational vs object oriented databases