SMTP and NNTP source????
Author Message
 SMTP and NNTP source????

Hi all,

I am looking for some source or snippets of source to perform SMTP/NNTP
send and recieve.

Anyone any idea where I can find anything like this???

Thanks in advance

Ste

--
Ste Ireland - OS/2 user, hater of all things windoze, shamen,
              a friend of the cosmos and general Mr Nice Guy.

          *--->   OS/2 The thinking mans operating system   <---*

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Just uploaded FREEWARE NNTP, SMTP and POP3 component to Super Page

2. Help using NNTP Activex components

3. Help regarding the Nntp demo program with Delphi 2.0 C/S

4. SMTP & Rich Text

5. FreePascal unit for SMTP?

6. Sending and receiving email (SMTP & POP3)

7. SMTP Client

8. SMTP client

9. smtp

10. Automatically detect SMTP server - Anybody knows ???

11. ActiveX SMTP in Delphi2

12. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)