When I run compile, I get weird messed up screen
Author Message
 When I run compile, I get weird messed up screen

looks like cheap graphics program.
wfw 3.11
Turbo Pas 1.5 student version

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphical Mess Ups

2. Getting TP to compile a DOS program in Protected Mode

3. Getting more Memory to compile in IDE environment

4. run time error when compiled

5. Runtime error when running compiled program only

6. Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

7. compile pascal to run on controllers ...ROM'able code

8. compile pascal to run on controllers

9. Info on how to run an executable from a pascal compiled executable

10. Cannot run compiled .

11. Relative speed of compiled exe files in BP 7 running under DOS, and in Delphi

12. Cannot run compiled .EXE outside the environment ...