Windows Constants in TP for Windows
Author Message
 Windows Constants in TP for Windows

The TP help files mentions several constants that are not documented in
the printed documentation, or that are not recognised by the compiler.
I'm particularly interested in the constants for the CreateFont function:
CLIP_ENCAPSULATE
CLIP_LH_ANGLES

Who knows the values of these constants?  Please email.

--
Frank Schoonjans

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~fschoonj/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help: adapting graphics from TP DOS to TP Windows

2. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

3. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

4. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

5. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

6. WINDOWS WINDOWS

7. WINDOWS WINDOWS

8. Detecting Windows from non-Windows program

9. how can I launch a windows program from my windows program

10. Windows calling windows

11. Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window

12. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95