Help my class Please.
Author Message
 Help my class Please.

Hi am currently taking a high school programming class and our class
has a problem.. All of our machines are on a NT network through
ethernet..  When we are finished with our programs we need a way to pint
the output. Currently we assign an outfile and add outfile to every
write statement.. This is rather annoying though. I have tried the
program(input,prn); or con or lpt1  none of those work.. If anyone out
there has anyideas please let me know.. Remember youll be helping a
whole lot of people about 100! BTW we are using TP for windows ver. 1.5
on a NT network.

Willy Wonka

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help my class Please.
simple,

begin
  assign(output,'prn');
  rewrite(output);
  writeln('Hello Printer');    {outputs Hello Printer }
  writeln(#12);                {form feeds}
  close(output);
end.

Quote:

> Hi am currently taking a high school programming class and our class
> has a problem.. All of our machines are on a NT network through
> ethernet..  When we are finished with our programs we need a way to pint
> the output. Currently we assign an outfile and add outfile to every
> write statement.. This is rather annoying though. I have tried the
> program(input,prn); or con or lpt1  none of those work.. If anyone out
> there has anyideas please let me know.. Remember youll be helping a
> whole lot of people about 100! BTW we are using TP for windows ver. 1.5
> on a NT network.

> Willy Wonka

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help my class Please.
More short:

uses printer,crt;
begin
  writeln(lst,'Hello, LPT1, here Mr. Computer, can you here me???');
  if ioerror=0 then writeln(lst,'> Yes, I do!') else begin
clrscr;writeln('No, it didn't');readkey;end;
end;

--
Sorry for bad english (I'm from Slovenia)!
Matija Polajnar

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please HELP: class not found

2. help needed please for CS 110 class

3. Class not registered, Please help me

4. Help - EOleSysError - class not registered ???

5. Please Please, help me with memo-fields, real problem

6. Please, please help me with this code.

7. please, I beg of you help me please.

8. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

9. Please Please help me

10. Help Drag and drop please please

11. please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

12. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)