Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Hello. Is there a fix for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 for Runtime errors? I
can't even run the 'Firstone.pas" that just displays your name without
getting the error. I am running on a PII-333 and a PII-400, Windows 98.

Thank You,

Michael Albert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Quote:
> Hello. Is there a fix for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 for Runtime errors? I
> can't even run the 'Firstone.pas" that just displays your name without
> getting the error. I am running on a PII-333 and a PII-400, Windows 98.

   What error(s) are you getting?
   And no, there isn't any sort of "fix" for TP/TPW run time errors - all
are caused by different problems, and there's a better than even chance
most of them are programmer mistakes... 8<}}

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the SR-1
path

the url is:

disk 1: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
disk 2:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the future try
and buy your own

Arash

Quote:

> Hello. Is there a fix for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 for Runtime errors? I
> can't even run the 'Firstone.pas" that just displays your name without
> getting the error. I am running on a PII-333 and a PII-400, Windows 98.

> Thank You,

> Michael Albert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

11. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

12. Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5