DNS problem at JUMBO will be resolved ASAP
Author Message
 DNS problem at JUMBO will be resolved ASAP

Att: comp.lang.Pascal.borland Newsgroup -- JUMBO dns Problem -

JUMBO! ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) has had a dns problem for the last three
days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).  The problem has now been solved and
you can once again access us almost with impunity, but it will be another
3 days (until Saturday, the 28th) until we will once again be the fastest
site on the Web.

Meanwhile, our apologies to all.  We'll try to make it up to you by
adding more programs  (six to eight thousand more) during the
first week of November.

Thanks for your understanding.
The JUMBO staff

--

                              http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. JUMBO resolves DNS problem

2. Attn: comp.lang.pascal.borland - JUMBO DNS Prob

3. Attn:comp.lang.pascal.misc - JUMBO DNS Prob

4. Resolving Performance Problems

5. Access Violation with TQuery as both Master/Detail: problem resolved

6. Help!!! I am willing to beg!!!

7. Anyone willing to help please Email me....

8. Student Help needed from all willing people!!!

9. DNS-Less connection

10. Pascal shareware from GARBO on JUMBO ! (

11. Why us a DNS for ADO?

12. Delphi 3.0 and SQL Anywhere grd resolved