Hey!
Author Message
 Hey!

Can someone help me on tweaking the vga mode 13h?

i want it to be 320x600x256...

And if you got any documents on the vga registers or Tweaking, PLEASE
email them to me...

I'm not very often in news, so please email me instead...

Thanx to everyone who will reply!

-Michael /Beam

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Hey!

Quote:
>Can someone help me on tweaking the vga mode 13h?

>i want it to be 320x600x256...

I've done this successfully but it's no longer linear, it's Mode X.
It also requires a monitor capable of 800x600 (most are, but some
older ones aren't).

Why do you want to do this?  I only used it for one specific
application.
--
Jim Leonard (Trixter / Hornet)

Need video clips for your web pages?  Visit http://www.mcs.net/~trixter/tott
*THE* PC Demo WWW page:  http://www.cdrom.com/pub/demos/hornet/html/demos.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Hey!

Quote:

> >Can someone help me on tweaking the vga mode 13h?

> >i want it to be 320x600x256...

> I've done this successfully but it's no longer linear, it's Mode X.
> It also requires a monitor capable of 800x600 (most are, but some
> older ones aren't).

> Why do you want to do this?  I only used it for one specific
> application.

I would guess fake hicolor (one line for each color component).

- Asbj?rn

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Hey you whizzkids !

2. Hey, TEAMB...Need some real help with TTable and CreateTable in SQL Back end

3. hey geek

4. Hey newbie here

5. hey

6. hey

7. Hey, people! I'm a Go

8. HEY YOU THERE! YOU CAN HE

9. Hey, I need a favor...

10. Hey, TPW Fans

11. hey

12. Hey is it me or did Borland forget to pack TASM in their