graphx
Author Message
 graphx

ho effettuato il download di GraphX per turbo Pascal 7.0
io ho la versione 6.0, e ho disogno del file WINAPI.TPU

Qualche suggerimento?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 graphx

Quote:

> ho effettuato il download di GraphX per turbo pascal 7.0
> io ho la versione 6.0, e ho disogno del file WINAPI.TPU

> Qualche suggerimento?

I'm sorry. I don't know your language (ITALIANO?) but I think I can help you.
There is no the WinAPI.TPU unit file in TP6 at all. The WinAPI.TPP unit file
exists only in BP7. This unit provides a part of protected mode services for
your program. In order to use this unit you must have BP7 and compile your
program for protected mode (Compile/Target/Target=Protected Mode Application).

Good Luck.
Alexei A. Frounze

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 graphx
Quote:
> ho effettuato il download di GraphX per turbo pascal 7.0
> io ho la versione 6.0, e ho disogno del file WINAPI.TPU

Please read the FAQ section in grafx2.txt. It's the first
point!! Also, it's everywhere mentioned that GrafX2
requires BP7.
BTW, you should better ask in english the next time.
I guess you wrote in italian, but I dunno. I just saw
some keywords.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT