TPW1.5 colors on 256VGA screen
Author Message
 TPW1.5 colors on 256VGA screen

I have a VGA screen set to 256 colors.

Why is it that when I ask a TPW1.5 program to use lots of colors it
tries to only use 16.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 256 color image on a 16 color screen?

2. screen dump on a color printer (postscript)

3. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

4. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

5. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

6. I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

7. COLORS COLORS

8. COLORS COLORS

9. 24-bit color to 256 color's source

10. Delphi: 16 color bitmap w/non-system colors

11. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

12. tpw1.5 debuger & win95