Quicksort in Complete Inline Asm Needed! [for TP 7.0]
Author Message
 Quicksort in Complete Inline Asm Needed! [for TP 7.0]

Lo,
Everyone knows the Quicksort right? Fine. Well i tried, with my
limited abilities in ASM, to make it completely in ASM so I can 'port'
it later to one of my Pmode-proggies. The problem is in the recursive
part. The procedure 'Calls' itself and I have no idea how to handle
the stack? I'm sorting an Array of Z-values. Please help, it would
perhaps not be an incredible speed increase, but then I at least could
use it in some nice Flat-Protected mode![Case u wondering what on
earth does that guy do with PMODE if he even doesn't dig stacks?, well
I dunno :]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Quicksort in Complete Inline Asm Needed! [for TP 7.0]

Hmm, I have some source code for a quicksort in Pascal if you
could use it. I don't know assembler, though.

-Guy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 32-bit inline ASM, need BP?

2. Bank switching in ASM with TP 7.0 ?

3. Delphi 3 or 4 using INLINE/ASM

4. Inline Asm problem...

5. More inline ASM problems (extended registers)

6. pointers in inline asm

7. pointers in inline asm

8. I need TP 7.0

9. problems with TP 7.0 for DOS under Win 98 - TURBO.TPL needed

10. Need help with TP 7.0 Sorting....

11. I need a friend who programms in TP 7.0

12. Need help on quicksort