A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please
Author Message
 A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

Quote:
>Hi,
>does someone have a list of succesfull commercial programs that are
>written in Pascal (propably using BP or Delphi)? Please post it to me or
>this newsgroup please. Thanks.

Check this one out baby. I've even mentioned Borland in the
Acknowledgements.

Alright I know it's not successful and not commercial either
But I like it.

Shameless plug .......
------------------Psychedelic colour Splendiferousness --------------------
My Freeware program  *** Zone Rings from Outer-Space  *** is available from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
486 DX2-66 - 256 (not 65536) colours recommended

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

2. Making Delphi program re-entrant for win2000 AS terminal servr

3. Delphi: Making a shell-program

4. Making a GUI with BP 7.0

5. Making and using drivers in BP 7.0??

6. Library to compile BP programs under Delphi 32-bit

7. Pascal Makes MacHack List - Apple Turns Its Back

8. Algorithm for making a FIXTURE LIST?

9. Pascal Makes MacHack List - Apple Turns Its Back

10. Program Idea Please please please

11. Program Idea Please Please Please

12. Lil help with this program im making