Hi all,
Author Message
 Hi all,

Before replying to a spammer, please see if the mail is going to every single
group in usenet. The author you were replying to has no intention of checking
mail here, the message was posted to ALL usenet groups. It is spam.

Quote:

--
Warning: poster of this email may be under the influence of
sleep inducing documents !

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:59:48 GMT
 Hi all,

Quote:

> Before replying to a spammer, please see if the mail is going to every
single
> group in usenet. The author you were replying to has no intention of
checking
> mail here, the message was posted to ALL usenet groups. It is spam.

I'm glad to see that so many people are having fun with the
spammers. What's great is the fact my ISP is filterning it
out very quickly! :-) Either that or I've finally setup my
newsbrowser correctly to filter them out.

Regards,
Ross.

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:04:29 GMT

1. hi

2. Hi-res graphic mode

3. hi

4. hi

5. Hi Color Graphics MOdes

6. pxdtech2.zip Hi-/TrueColor graphics in TP by Telemachos

7. Hi! Help with str( ) function

8. Hi Back again with printing problem in Free pascal for linux

9. Hi-res graphic mode

10. Hi Color Graphics MOdes

11. Mouse support in hi res?!?!?

12. hi all - I need help