custom edit controls
Author Message
 custom edit controls

I know this shouldn't be too difficult once you know
what you're doing... but I don't.  The setting: TPW 1.5,
OWL.  The mission: to define an edit control for
inputting a valid date, to be used in many dialogs.
What is the best/recommended/standard procedure
for intercepting user input as it is typed (to check for
valid numerical input, skip over dashes, etc)?
Rob

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. WANTED: Custom currency edit control

2. Custom controls for TPW 1.5

3. Custom ActiveX control won't appear in Access '97 Report

4. HELP: Borland Custom Controls!!!

5. HELP: Borland Custom Controls!!!

6. Latest custom control styles

7. Winsock custom control for Delphi

8. Edit/Post/Cancel with explicit transaction control?

9. Formatting text in Edit control

10. Counting chars in an multilined edit control???

11. My Edit Control beeps - help

12. Changing ENTER as TAB in edit controls - Odd behaviors