Flat Real Mode
Author Message
 Flat Real Mode

Hi there!!!
  Im trying to learn how to use Flat real mode when im running my
programms... I have seen examples and sourcecodes where programms
  use flat real mode but i have never understood how they works.
  (Ofcourse i know the basics about FRM, that it changes the GDT a.s.o)
  If any of you have made a FRM prorgamm by
  yourself that works, I would be more than happy if you could
explain    to me how to write a little prog.

  /nicke

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VESA LFB & Flat real mode

2. real flat mode????

3. Real Mode Flat memory of 4 GIG????

4. FLAT mode from Virtual mode

5. tspa357c.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

6. tspa3570.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

7. tspa3570.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

8. Protected mode VS Real mode ???

9. Real Mode from Protected Mode: Accessing an RMode TSR from PMode

10. Protected mode vs. Real mode

11. Vesa unit for all 256 and 65K color modes (protected,real mode)

12. Real mode Interrupts and pointers in Protected Mode