Sending files......
Author Message
 Sending files......

Hi!

i'll be quick, so if you have programs made in Pascal could you send me
some of them
on my e-mail?
if you can please do.

thank you!

Stipe......

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files......

Quote:
>Hi!

>i'll be quick, so if you have programs made in Pascal could you send me

How about:

Program Hello;
begin
     Writeln('Hello World');
end.

--

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files......

I would be happy if you could send me some,too.
I learn much by reading.

       cul8er Buarma

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files......

19:05:35 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, =?iso-8859-1?q?Daniel_Kl=F6ckner?=

Quote:

See in  http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/

--

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - TP/BP/&c. FAQqish topics & links.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files......

Stjepan Buljat heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Hi!

>i'll be quick, so if you have programs made in Pascal could you send me
>some of them
>on my e-mail?
>if you can please do.

What kind of programs would you like?
Quote:
>thank you!

>Stipe......

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. sending Files in Novell NetWorks

2. send files via tcp/ip ... ?

3. REQ: TCP/IP, trying to find a way to send files/data to email account!

4. Sending a text file to a printer?

5. Send me some S3M files, PLEASE!

6. automatically sending reports to files ?

7. How can I send a string to ClipBoard

8. Problem sending Control Codes To Printer In Delphi 4

9. how to examine and modify Sql statements before sending then to server

10. ReportSmith: Send variable value from delphi

11. MAPI to Send FAX Example

12. Q. Grid to send content...