File Formats Site
Author Message
 File Formats Site

Wotsit's Format   http://www.*-*-*.com/

The programmer's File Format collection at Wotsit's Format has been
updated and now contains details of 77 different file types.

New formats added are:  AFM, ANIM, ARJ, BDF, Bluewave, BNK, COM, DVM,
                        EMD, LZA, NFF, OFF, PDF, PS, PS16, PTM, QWK,
                        SYS, Xbase
              Updated:  DBF, EPS, EXE, LIB, MOD, OBJ, RTF

Please drop by and let me know if you find the site useful.

I would also like to hear from anyone who has any common file format
descriptions that could be added to the collection for others to
share.

Paul Oliver
/---------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|       Wotsit's Format             The programmers file formats collection |

\---------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. File Formats Site Update

2. File Format Site