Missing file?
Author Message
 Missing file?

Hello everyone,

I have the next problem: When I work in Turbo Pascal 7 I can't run anything
because the compiler is looking for a file called 'system.tpu'. This also is
the case with my downloaded version of TP5.5 from borlands site.
On my entire system I can't find a file with that name! Has it something to
do with configuration? Or am I simply missing a file, strangely enough twice
the same files?

Jesse

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Missing file?

Well, I use TP5.5 from borland.
I can't find that file "system.tpu" either, but my compiler works fine.

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> I have the next problem: When I work in Turbo Pascal 7 I can't run
anything
> because the compiler is looking for a file called 'system.tpu'. This also
is
> the case with my downloaded version of TP5.5 from borlands site.
> On my entire system I can't find a file with that name! Has it something
> do with configuration? Or am I simply missing a file, strangely enough
twice
> the same files?

> Jesse

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Missing file?

Quote:
>Hello everyone,

>I have the next problem: When I work in Turbo Pascal 7 I can't run
anything
>because the compiler is looking for a file called 'system.tpu'. This
also is
>the case with my downloaded version of TP5.5 from borlands site.
>On my entire system I can't find a file with that name! Has it
something to
>do with configuration? Or am I simply missing a file, strangely
enough twice
>the same files?

Read the manuals (Overview of the run-time libraries).  There is no
file named "system.tpu" because it is included in a library file
"turbo.tpl".  The latter should be in the same directory that the
compiler resides in.

--

Raimo Suonio

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Missing file?

Quote:

> I have the next problem: When I work in Turbo Pascal 7 I can't run anything
> because the compiler is looking for a file called 'system.tpu'. This also is
> the case with my downloaded version of TP5.5 from borlands site.
> On my entire system I can't find a file with that name! Has it something to
> do with configuration? Or am I simply missing a file, strangely enough twice
> the same files?

Look for TPUMOVER.EXE in your manuals and the appropriate descriptions.
Then all will be clear.
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Missing file?
In TP 5.5 (IIRC) and TP 6.0, there are cases
where the compiler doesn't open turbo.tpl, even
if it is in the same directory as the compiler.
It's (again IIRC) because of the startup option
"Load turbo.tpl", unchecked to save DOS memory.
Extracting everything from turbo.tpl solved the problem.

--
Gautier

--------
http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Missing file?

There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the SR-1
path

the url is:

disk 1: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
disk 2:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the future try
and buy your own

Arash

Quote:

> Hello everyone,

> I have the next problem: When I work in Turbo Pascal 7 I can't run anything
> because the compiler is looking for a file called 'system.tpu'. This also is
> the case with my downloaded version of TP5.5 from borlands site.
> On my entire system I can't find a file with that name! Has it something to
> do with configuration? Or am I simply missing a file, strangely enough twice
> the same files?

> Jesse

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. missing files in CommDlg

2. MISSING FILE SE.ASM

3. Missing files

4. missing files

5. help me with bug Missing files.

6. Help With BP 7.0 Missing Files?

7. Missing file?

8. Help With BP 7.0 Missing Files?

9. Need Missing File for TP 7.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BDE32.HLP missing file

11. IBMCOM.PAS - The missing file.

12. Missing file-Win32.HLP