Turbo Pascal
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal

Hello,
I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5. I have Win95 and
there seems to be some conflict with the de{*filter*}. There might be some
difficulties with other things I just haven't had a chance to try
everything out. Does Borland offer an upgrade to Win95 and if not, do
they offer a patch for the De{*filter*} that take care of my system
locking up on me. Thanks in advance.

Weston Price
Bath, Maine

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal

Quote:
>Hello,
>I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5. I have Win95 and
>there seems to be some conflict with the de{*filter*}. There might be some
>difficulties with other things I just haven't had a chance to try
>everything out. Does Borland offer an upgrade to Win95 and if not, do
>they offer a patch for the De{*filter*} that take care of my system
>locking up on me. Thanks in advance.
>Weston Price
>Bath, Maine

It doesn't seem that Borland has gone to great lengths to help BP7
developers using Win95.  They do have a fix for the de{*filter*} problem.
Pick up the file tdsvga.zip on thier ftp site.  It's under
techinfo/techdocs/other/misc

If you find out a fix for WinSight, please post it here.

Jim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

2. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

3. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

4. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

5. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

6. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

8. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

9. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

10. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?