GET and SET DATE IN PASCAL
Author Message
 GET and SET DATE IN PASCAL

Anybody knows a function get and set system date in Pascal?
Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 GET and SET DATE IN PASCAL

Quote:
>Anybody knows a function get and set system date in Pascal?
>Thanks

How about GetDate and SetDate - in the DOS unit and sufficient info
available in the online help.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 GET and SET DATE IN PASCAL

Quote:

>Anybody knows a function get and set system date in Pascal?

Such can be written in various ways; but it is usual to use GetDate and
SetDate in the Dos/WinDos units, presuming that you refer to Borland /
Turbo Pascal.

There are references in my prog2000.htm and pas-time.htm, via below.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
 Proper 4-line sig. separator is as above, a line exactly "-- " (SonOfRFC1036)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Date/Time from LAN Machine and Setting Date/Time on Client

2. Getting file *creation* date, not modified date

3. Getting/Setting Blob fields -- How to?

4. Getting/setting volum

5. Getting/setting volume label

6. Getting/setting volume label

7. Getting system time and date.

8. Problem getting date going to DOS from TP

9. Problems getting command.com's date and time with TP6

10. getting the system date

11. How to set/check Interbase date format?

12. How to set date in a SQL-query