Need Help: Windows Socket Programming with Borland C++ 4.52
Author Message
 Need Help: Windows Socket Programming with Borland C++ 4.52

I'm writing a GUI for a project with Borland C++ 4.52 and
need to develop a module for the communication between two PCs
running windows 3.11 or Windows NT 3.51.

I've tried to download Windows Socket 1.1 from internet but no *.dll is
found in the place. When I compiled a winsock example program with
Borland compiler, I got no compiling errors but linking errors saying
that the winsock functions are "unresolved".  But I've included the
"winsock.lib" in the project file. Are the errors resulted from the
wrong winsock.dll file?

Are there special winsock.lib and winsock.dll for Borland C++? Anyone
outhtere can give me some suggestion or advice?

Thanks in advance
MK

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TP7.0 --> Borland C++ 4.52

2. Borland 4.52

3. need help OMF .obj files of Borland ( C++,Delphi )

4. Need to source Borland C++ V3.1

5. need borland c++

6. Need help: stream socket on DOS

7. Borland Pascal 7 and Borland C++

8. Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

9. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

10. Borland C++ 5.0 - Help me!

11. Earn Money by Helping us on Borland C++

12. help error to install files for borland c++ 5.0