VESA driver for Windows XP
Author Message
 VESA driver for Windows XP

I'm trying to run an old version of 3D studio in Wndows XP.  I'm able to
run most of the modules in their 16-color modes, but when I attempt to
configure the rendering engine or material editor in VESA modes, I
continually get a message telling me VESA isn't configured correctly.
I've tried many different combinations and screen sizes, but still no
luck.  I have an ATI All-in-Wonder card (Rage Pro 128).  ATI tells me
VESA is built into the board, but 3D Studio (or possibly XP?) doesn't
seem to recognize it.  Would I be able to run this program using Open GL
Firect, or not?

Thanks.

Sun, 22 May 2005 12:26:23 GMT

1. Delphi Access BDE driver and Windows Office XP/2000 with Windows XP or Windows 2000 ??

2. Vesa mode under XP

3. Vesa dos mode under xp can theorically work

4. Compatability of IDAPI and Windows NT/2000/XP...

5. Pascal Exec command in Windows XP Environment

6. Windows XP Turbo Pascal PIF Problem

7. TP7 Graph unit, conflicts with windows XP ?

8. BP and TP under Windows XP

9. Free pascal & Windows XP

10. Windows XP Mouse Cursor

11. NT and VESA 800x600 BGI Driver