Key interrupt
Author Message
 Key interrupt

I want a procedure to be executed everytime a key is pressed. I guess I'll
have to link a procedure to an interupt. But which interrupt should I use?

Thank you in advance

Harald Kaada

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Key interrupt

Quote:

>I want a procedure to be executed everytime a key is pressed. I guess I'll
>have to link a procedure to an interupt. But which interrupt should I use?

>Thank you in advance

>Harald Kaada

You can use interrupt $9 to link your procedure. For source code, have a
look at my website at:
http://www.cpedu.rug.nl/~N0958697
Good luck,

Wouter Soer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. !!!! Enter Key -> Tab Key

2. key release and key pressed help?

3. Using the Function Keys and The Escape Key

4. Help on Arrow Keys--Handy tool for all keys

5. Source Code For Using Function Keys or Cursor Keys - Help :)

6. Source Code For Using Function Keys or Cursor Keys - H

7. How do I make the Enter key act like the Tab key

8. Preventing Key Violation for duplicate keys

9. Paradox Key Violation - changing a keyed field

10. using enter key instead of tab key for data entry

11. Enter key instead of TAB key

12. How to write an interrupt service routine for interrupt # 15 ?