Running sub-programs in TP6/TP7 programs
Author Message
 Running sub-programs in TP6/TP7 programs

Does anyone know how I can execute a small program from within graphics mode
that can draw on the same screen without clearing the screen?

I hear that using overlays does that but i also hear that you have to write
the overlays at the same time as the executable, what im trying to achive is
to make a GUI and have its own executables in TP6 or TP7.

Posted from [204.50.249.133] by way of f224.law11.hotmail.com [64.4.17.224]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:07:36 GMT
 Running sub-programs in TP6/TP7 programs

Quote:

> Does anyone know how I can execute a small program from within graphics
> mode that can draw on the same screen without clearing the screen?

> I hear that using overlays does that but i also hear that you have to
> write the overlays at the same time as the executable, what im trying to
> achive is to make a GUI and have its own executables in TP6 or TP7.

With the BGI you won't have much luck, because I'd need to initialize it
in your childprogramm to and that would clear the screen. With your own
set of graphics stuff this would be possible.

Markus

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:44:58 GMT

1. *Need* Terminal-program for DOS (TP6 or TP7)

2. Scanner-program for TP6/TP7

3. Help needed (running a program from a program).

4. Make a program that runs a program

5. How run a program.exe at the end of a pascal program

6. Help needed (running a program from a program).

7. Delphi CGI Problem - CGI Program Only Runs When Delphi Also Runs

8. Pascal program running on TP7.0 has different result on TP6.0? - cw2c.pas (1/1)

9. Pascal program running on TP7.0 has different result on TP6.0? - cw2c.pas (0/1)

10. TP6: Compiling 2 programs using common routine

11. Programming CGI from TP6

12. Upgrade to a TP6 program