HELP : VGA read plane register.
Author Message
 HELP : VGA read plane register.

        I'm not doing something right...  I set bits 0&1 of index 4 of port
03CEh to the plane I want to read, and I read... correct?  Well if
this is the case, THEN IT DOES NOT WORK!  Sorry, I'm getting quite
frustrated with this error because I cannot trap it!  If a few of you
would kindly post the correct procedure for setting the read plane
register in the VGA, I would be MOST thankful!

-Thanx for reading!
-Shane Holloway

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Read plane bit (in VGA modes)

2. Enabling the read plane in ModeX

3. How do I write to VGA registers?

4. How to read or modify pentium register CR0 ?

5. How to read or modify pentium register CR0 ?

6. port[] on old ISA vga and new PCI vga

7. port[] on old ISA vga and new PCI vga

8. Normal vektor to a plane

9. Registering types, please help!

10. DS, ES, FS, GS Registers in TP7.0 *HELP*

11. Help - EOleSysError - class not registered ???

12. Class not registered, Please help me