PIXEL PROBLEMS??
Author Message
 PIXEL PROBLEMS??

I have been using 24bit colour mode and have noticed the putpixel procedure
I use
is not too efficient do you have any ideas on a fast putpixel procedure
..
or a procedure for putting an image on screen with dimensions of
400X300x24bit

yet again this is for fractal based work

--Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast..

Thanks for any help..

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 PIXEL PROBLEMS??

Quote:

> I have been using 24bit colour mode and have noticed the putpixel procedure
> I use
> is not too efficient do you have any ideas on a fast putpixel procedure
> ..
> or a procedure for putting an image on screen with dimensions of
> 400X300x24bit

I guess, you are talking of a VESA mode?
The look for the VESA documentation at www.vesa.org! You can save a lot
of time when you manually switch the pages only when you need them. And
if you insert the putpixel code in your innermost loop, you save the
proc call and some checks.

regards

Member of Grey Dreams Design: visit http://GreyDreams.home.pages.de !!!!
He who can destroy a thing has the real control over it. (Frank Herbert)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pixel-by-Pixel scrolling of text

2. 320x200x256 pixel plotting problem

3. readln in pixel graphics

4. TDBGrid data cell width in pixels?

5. Get-Pixel

6. Get Pixel

7. Get Pixel function in assembly

8. Get Pixel function in assembly

9. working with pixels

10. Code to put pixels on screen by mouse

11. Colour Pixel??

12. HOW TO PUT 2 PIXELS