compiler for windows 95 or 98
Author Message
 compiler for windows 95 or 98

I have upgraded my system from windows 3.1 to 98. Now the TP 7.0 programm is
not running any more. Culd somebody give me a tip, where I can find a
compiler for 98 or 95?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 compiler for windows 95 or 98

Quote:
> I have upgraded my system from windows 3.1 to 98. Now the TP 7.0 programm is
> not running any more. Culd somebody give me a tip, where I can find a
> compiler for 98 or 95?

   In what way(s) does the TP7.0 no longer run?  Having done just the
same thing on several machines (without any difficulty), I don't know
what your problem is...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 compiler for windows 95 or 98

Quote:

> I have upgraded my system from windows 3.1 to 98. Now the TP 7.0
> programm is
> not running any more. Culd somebody give me a tip, where I can find a
> compiler for 98 or 95?

Did you "upgrade" to Windows on the same computer or do you
have a high speed machine now? Look in the "patches" chapter
for the famous error 200 in the CRT unit.

Do you have more than 32MB of RAM now: look in the FAQ chapter
of the TP-links site:

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

2. TP6 - Windows 3.x,95,98

3. BP7 + Protected mode apps + Windows 95/98 = slowdown

4. Programmically installing TCP/IP under windows 95/98

5. Windows '95/'98 Shutdown

6. Windows 95/98 Version Information

7. Missing PRNFLTR for Turbo Pascal 7.0 on Windows 95/98

8. Windows 95-98 Source Code

9. User32.dll Error on 95 Not on 98 or NT

10. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

11. Index errors when using NT-server and 95/98 workstations

12. TD286 Debugger and Win 95/98