Program crashes on other computers????
Author Message
 Program crashes on other computers????

Hi. I have a very perplexing problem. I've written a tvision program
which uses the standard file dialog to pass a file name to a function in
a unit which encrypts it. It works fine on my computer yet on a friends
computer it crashes when he tries to encrypt a file. Everything else
works on his computer just the one function that does it. Has anyone
else come across something similair to this and what can you do???

Thanks
--
The above-mentioned opinions are completely
those of my employers and my company. I am not

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Program crashes on other computers????

Quote:

> Hi. I have a very perplexing problem. I've written a tvision program
> which uses the standard file dialog to pass a file name to a function in
> a unit which encrypts it. It works fine on my computer yet on a friends
> computer it crashes when he tries to encrypt a file. Everything else
> works on his computer just the one function that does it. Has anyone
> else come across something similair to this and what can you do???

yeah, mine had to do with formatting a disk drive. Encryption program eh?
You're probably dividing by zero somewhere

Support Chips.. nothing runs without us

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Program crashes on other computers????

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Program crashes on other computers????

I am in the process of learning Delphi and I need help on getting dBase
tables to index properly.  I have created dBase indexes as outlined in
the books which I have no problem doing.  However, I have not been able
to get a Delphi Program to open a dBase Table and sequence properly on
the indexed field.  Could someone provide me some guidance as to what
goes into the program to resolve my problem.  I would greatly appreciate
your help.

Thank You;

Bob Rodgers

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PASCAL/C program that WORK ON SOME COMPUTER(486) but not all computers

2. Help, I'm loosing Paradox-records after a computer-crash

3. If one DBE application crashes, they all crash...

4. Using ShChangeNotify crashes my program?

5. Program crashing out of graphics mode under Windows NT 4.0

6. Program crash on TTable.FindKey

7. Weird program crashes using BDE 5.0

8. Crashing program when accessing file on server

9. Crashing a program

10. Why does my program crash?

11. Program crashes while calling a DLL

12. Database program in Delphi 2.0 crash help