How to convert BGI to 32-bit?
Author Message
 How to convert BGI to 32-bit?

Hi!

We have a large 16-bit graphics DOS application written in
Borland Pascal which we want to convert to 32-bit. The
problem are the BGI drivers. Does anybody know how we can
convert all this easily? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,
Clemens

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to convert BGI to 32-bit?

Quote:

>Hi!

>We have a large 16-bit graphics DOS application written in
>Borland pascal which we want to convert to 32-bit. The
>problem are the BGI drivers. Does anybody know how we can
>convert all this easily? Any help would be greatly
>appreciated.

>Best regards,
>Clemens

Are you trying to port your 16-bit DOS application to a Windows
environment?  If so, you could look at one of the products offered
by Ryle Design (www.ryledesign.com).

Cheers,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

2. Help: convert 16 bit program to 32 !

3. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

4. 16 bit ODBC drivers in the 32 bit environment

5. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc

6. CRC 16-bit and 32-bit

7. Delphi/BDE 16 bit VS 32 bit

8. Upgrade 16-bit application to 32-bit

9. Upgrade 16-bit application to 32-bit

10. 16-bit to 32-bit

11. 16-bit Application and 32-bit ODBC

12. Sybase : slow using 32 bit - fast using 16 bit