Searching components for visualization of measurement data
Author Message
 Searching components for visualization of measurement data

Hi,

Im searching for delphi 2.0/3.0 components, which allow to visualize
our measurement data. The requirements are as follows:

- output of data values about time
- x-data may be of constant and not constant rate
- we need zoom possibilities
- in case we are showing frequency data, we need to show harmonics of
special values.
- it would be nice if we could show several curves in one graph.
Therefore the color should be variable.
- we need to set the axis units

These are the main requirements for the component. Additional wed like
to show waterfall plots.

If anybody nows a component that hits my conditions, please mail to

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching components for visualization of measurement data

13:25:17 in comp.lang.Pascal.borland, Armin Kempkes

Quote:

>Im searching for Delphi 2.0/3.0 components, which allow to visualize
>our measurement data. The requirements are as follows:

Don't ask us here in comp.lang.pascal.borland, please; nor in .misc.

--

  Web URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ -- includes FAQqish topics and links.
  Correct 4-line sig separator is as above, a line comprising "-- " (SoRFC1036)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching components for visualization of measurement data

Quote:
>Hi,

>Im searching for Delphi 2.0/3.0 components, which allow to visualize
>our measurement data. The requirements are as follows:

c.l.p.b doesn't consider Delphi, try comp.lang.pacal.delphi
--

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Searching components for visualization of measurement data

2. Visualization of Sorting Methods

3. Form visualization

4. displaying several lines of help above a search component

5. HELP ! i search IBMetadat Component

6. incremental search component

7. Searching for QR-Barcode-Component

8. Database search component

9. search for a component DBMemo working with formated memo field

10. Searching for a component .......................... CAD-file viewer

11. Q: exact reaction time measurement under WinXX

12. Q: exact reaction time measurement under WinXX