Metawindow 5.0 with Borland pascal 7.0 app crashes under win2K
Author Message
 Metawindow 5.0 with Borland pascal 7.0 app crashes under win2K

I think this application that uses metawindow for it's graphics is not
fully compatable with dos shell under windows 2K.
it runs fine under win9x/ME.  It generates a protection fault, and I
have no idea why, if anyone has heard of this with
metawindow please let me know of a fix, thanks.

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 04:29:46 GMT

1. Help: QuickReport 2.0k crash in Win2k

2. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

3. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

4. Borland Turbo Pascal Version 5.0

5. Borland Turbo Pascal Version 5.0

6. Weird program crashes using BDE 5.0

7. Borland Pascal 7.0 on 1.8Ghz plus computers.

8. Best Pascal Compiler for Win2K

9. Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0

10. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

11. D1 don't post data if app crash

12. Borland Pascal 7.0