Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt. 
Author Message
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.

Hi,
i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
these sh.. appears again.
Any Ideas?

P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

thank YOU!



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.

Quote:

>Hi,
>i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
>these sh.. appears again.
>Any Ideas?

>P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

>thank YOU!

You will have to provide more details, because this way nobody will be
able to help you. Most likely, you are using either some replacement
unit or a toolkit which contains the same or a similar bug as the
original Borland CRT unit.

Haye van den Oever



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.



Quote:
>Hi,
>i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
>these sh.. appears again.
>Any Ideas?

>P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

That appears to mean that you don't want answers from anyone who
understands the problem.

Try the demonstration programs, PAS & EXE, linked from <URL: http://www.
merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>, and report EXACTLY what happens in
each case, and at what stage.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
    Never fully trust an article from a poster who gives no full real name.



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.

Quote:


> >Hi,
> >i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
> >these sh.. appears again.
> >Any Ideas?

> >P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

> >thank YOU!

> You will have to provide more details, because this way nobody will be
> able to help you. Most likely, you are using either some replacement
> unit or a toolkit which contains the same or a similar bug as the
> original Borland CRT unit.

> Haye van den Oever

perhaps he uses some unit which uses crt?


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.

Quote:
>Hi,
>i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
>these sh.. appears again.
>Any Ideas?

>P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

Recompile your program with a full map file generated.

Look at your map file. Does CRT or TPCRT appear [latter if your are
using Turbo Professional units] ? If so then one of your units is using
CRT/TPCRT even though your main program does not declare it.

There is an updated fix for the TPCRT error. If it is CRT then see the
mFAQ in my sig for fixes.

--
Information on this newsgroup is posted weekly - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
helpful information  |  http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
and some guidelines  |  ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Runtime Error comes again 866MHz no crt.
You don't even have to go to the map file, simply compile then go to
view "UNITS" and see if CRT is listed!

Regards
Leon de Boer


Quote:

> >Hi,
> >i don't use crt unit but on machines with 866MHz / 133fsb
> >these sh.. appears again.
> >Any Ideas?

> >P l e a s e   no answers from "Einsteins's & Co"

> Recompile your program with a full map file generated.

> Look at your map file. Does CRT or TPCRT appear [latter if your are
> using Turbo Professional units] ? If so then one of your units is
using
> CRT/TPCRT even though your main program does not declare it.

> There is an updated fix for the TPCRT error. If it is CRT then see
the
> mFAQ in my sig for fixes.

> --
> Information on this newsgroup is posted weekly - read before
writing!
> Contains links to    |

http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> helpful information  |  http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
> and some guidelines  |  ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. CRT Runtime error on fast CPU

2. crt and runtime error 200

3. crt bug again

4. Runtime 200 bug again - but Intel >400MHz

5. CRT runtime 200 in Turbo Pascal 7,0

6. Heap Overflow Error - runtime error 203

7. Once again: Timing routine (EMM386 Error 13)

8. EDatabase Error (again)

9. uses crt; divide by zero error

10. Urgent - Using CRT it gives me the error division by zero

11. Divide by Zero CRT Error

12. Unit Crt causes error 200

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software