REQ: Code for finding the number of floppy-drives
Author Message
 REQ: Code for finding the number of floppy-drives

Hi together,
can anybody give me some support for my little programming-problem.
I'm looking for a code (Turbo Pascal 6.0 for DOS) to get the number of
active Floppy-Diskdrives, no matter wether a disk is in or not. The inbuild
commands like DISKFREE or anything else only work when a disk is in the
drive.

Please send me a code.

Greetings from Germany
Volker

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Code to count the number of Floppy-Drives

2. REQ: Code for counting the number of floppy-drives

3. Pascal-Code to find the number of floppy-Drives

4. Pascal code for finding prime numbers from 1 to 1000

5. Check floppy drive for disc

6. REQ:REQ:REQ: borland pascal unit: dealing with qemm

7. Code formater for ugly code, where to find?

8. REQ: finding and editing strings in access files !!!!

9. REQ: finding and editing strings in access files !!!!

10. Get hard drive serial number in protected mode ?

11. Hard Drive Serial numbers

12. Hard Drive Serial numbers