VIRUS WARNING?? [was: Earn thousands from your home! Do not IGNORE this message! EXTRA CASH.doc (1/1)]
Author Message
 VIRUS WARNING?? [was: Earn thousands from your home! Do not IGNORE this message! EXTRA CASH.doc (1/1)]

Quote:

> ------------------Rover042856

> If you want to make more money than you can imagine!
> All you have to do is open the attatchment and check it out!
> Total cost $8.00! Yes its TRUE! Check it out!

> ------------------Rover042856

[...]

There have been better examples of a virus...
Greetings from melissa?

--

P.S. I did NOT try whether this attachment contains a virus... if
anybody wants to try it, tell us!

Member of Grey Dreams Design: visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ !!!!
He who can destroy a thing has the real control over it. (Frank Herbert)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. *** VIRUS WARNING *** forwarded

2. *** VIRUS WARNING *** forwarded

3. VIRUS WARNING!