Help with TabbedTextOut
Author Message
 Help with TabbedTextOut

        Hi there. I'm trying to do some Windows printing with TabbedTextOut.
The Borland Pascal documentation states that it can print to the same
line more than once. I am trying to print two columns of text, which
need to be aligned with a rectangle (left, top) so they are tabbed out
properly. However the second column never prints out. I set the
taborigin to the proper left hand side of each viewing rectangle, and it
never works. Could someone possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.

        Sincerely,
          Chris Sobotkiewicz

P.S. if possible reply via-email!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help with TabbedTextOut

Quote:

>         Hi there. I'm trying to do some Windows printing with TabbedTextOut.

Did you have a look at the CKB for some examples?
http://www.netalive.org/ckb
If you happen to still have questions post some of
your code, makes it easier to answer in detail...

Quote:
> P.S. if possible reply via-email!

Done.

ciao
   Martin

-- "A sizzling sound? Wait, I'll light the torch."         Martin Kruk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TabbedTextOut... NEED HELP!

2. TabbedTextOut... NEED HELP!

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

4. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

6. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

7. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

8. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

9. HELP HELP HELP!!!

10. help help help me!!!!

11. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

12. Help, Help, Help BCD